EU SETTLEMENT STATUS FORM
Ealing Law Centre’s EUSS Complex cases project provides immigration advice & support for vulnerable individuals & individuals with complex cases including but not limited to:
- elderly people
- disabled people
- people with serious health conditions (e.g. physical or mental impairment,)
- people who are socially excluded
- vulnerable children- including children in social care
- those who have experienced;
- modern slavery and/or trafficking;
- domestic abuse including non-violent forms of abuse (emotional, psychological etc.);
- people who do not have a fixed abode (e.g. Gypsy, Roma and Traveller communities, rough sleepers);
This service is available for people who live/work in Ealing and neighbouring Boroughs. If you would like to refer a client to us or have a complex case you need to discuss please complete the form below.
We also offer Second tier (professional to professional) advice for non-specialist providers. We will be able;
- to take referrals of the most complex cases
- to assist in ensuring complex cases are effectively and purposefully referred to specialist immigration providers to avoid incorrect and incomplete applications being submitted.
- provide training (knowledge, information and communication) to local / grassroots organisations on the basics about what to escalate , when legal advice is required to secure settled status; the specific criteria and problem solving around the vulnerabilities of people who can be supported under the scheme
- assist with current or potential EUSS applications that they are working on for vulnerable clients.
This service is available for organisations assisting people who live/work in Ealing and neighbouring Boroughs. If you would like to refer a client to us or have a complex case you need to discuss please complete the form below including the 2nd tier request section.