ENQUIRIES ABOUT UKRAINE
Residents of the Borough of Ealing may be directly impacted by the war i.e., through family ties, or may want to help provide humanitarian aid to those in need. Therefore, we have collated the following information and links:
If you or someone you know needs specialist immigration and asylum legal advice you can go to www.advice-ukraine.co.uk.
This group of volunteer legal professionals are providing a free service to connect Ukrainian citizens (and others fleeing Ukraine) who need free legal advice on UK immigration, visas and asylum with qualified and regulated lawyers.
Other Organisations who may be able to help
- Ealing Council has brought together information and contact details for various groups: We stand with Ukraine.
- Free movement has produced a helpful resource bringing together advice on immigration.
- Work Rights Centre has produced a resource for those directly affected: Solidarity with Ukraine.
Want to donate?
Red Cross / Disasters Emergency Committee (DEC)
- The DEC is a group of fifteen charities who are experts in humanitarian aid and specialists in different areas of disaster response. To donate go to DEC Ukraine Humanitarian Appeal.<
Help Ukraine Emergency Appeal
- Donating directly to the appeal fund: AUBG Ltd, 80038237, 20-65-89, with reference HelpUkraine.
- Donating through the fundraising page on GoFundMe.