Our team are available
If you have been invited to join us for a meeting in person please help us to keep everyone safe by wearing a mask.
During this period, we aim to offer as full a service as possible but please bear with us if we may not be able to respond as quickly as normal. Our current services are legal advice & representation for those in need in:
- Housing Law , Welfare Rights Law , Immigration Law
- Crisis Navigator services for Northolt Food Bank users and those supported by our duty solicitor scheme at Brentford County Court
For full details of these services please consult this website.
For emergencies, please call:
- Acton Homeless Concern 020 8992 5768
- Emergency Shelter Advice Line 0808 800 4444
- Ealing Council 020 8825 5000
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during these exceptional circumstances.
You may find the following information useful
WELFARE BENEFITS AND HEALTH