Our offices are now closed
As of Wednesday 18th March the Ealing Law Centre office is closed. Our team are still available (working from home) and you can still contact us on:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8579 4598.
During this period, we aim to offer as full a service as possible but please bear with us if we may not be able to respond as quickly as normal. Our current services are legal advice & representation for those in need in:
- Housing Law , Welfare Rights Law , Immigration Law
- Crisis Navigator services for Northolt Food Bank users and those supported by our duty solicitor scheme at Brentford County Court
For full details of these services please consult this website.
For emergencies, please call:
- Acton Homeless Concern 020 8992 5768
- Emergency Shelter Advice Line 0808 800 4444
- Ealing Council 020 8825 5000
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during these exceptional circumstances.